4 Things I need to spend more time on in my life:
1. Spending quality times with my close friends.
2. Learn to use Adobe Photoshop CS4 more. I mean I know how to use it, I just wanna get better with it.
3. Eat. I am really skinny as you guys can see.
4. Writing. My *ehem* little writing project is getting along fine, thank you for asking.
4 Things I need to spend less time on in my life:
1. Being online.
2. Watching reruns of Sex In The City and wanting to trade life with Carrie Bradshaw.
3. Sleeping. I sleep a lot these days.
4 Things I wish I could spend more time on in my life:
1. Read more books.
2. Actually took time to learn to play the guitar.
3. Watch a really good movie. Any suggestions?
4. Get in touch with my long-lost friends from high school.
4 Things I love about myself:
1. My lips.
2. My loyalty.
3. My ability to write better than talking.
4. My naivety on certain things in life.
4 Things I hate about myself:
1. My skinny body.
2. My shyness around new people.
3. My jealousy and mood swing.
4. My tendency to over-analyze every single things in life.
4 Things I love that I used to hate:
1. Non-fiction books.
2. Grey's Anatomy.
4 Things I hate that I used to love:
1. The internet.
3. Facial hair.
4. Smoking (glad I have cut a lot of smoking since earlier this month. Haven't quite quit smoking all the way but I'm getting there).
4 Things I look forward to:
1. The weekend at the beach with my gay friends.
2. Finishing my writing project.
3. Reading more books.
4. The new semester (which will be starting this September. Can't imagine that I am finally gonna be a final-year student!).
4 Things I dread:
1. People who cut queues (in the bank, supermarket, blablabla...)
3. People who are lousy in conversation.
4 Things I once believed in but no longer do:
1. Mr. Right (but Mr. Right Now do exist!).
2. Good kisser equals to good lover.
4. Ambitious expectations.
4 Things I believe in that I didn't use to:
2. Great fortunes awaits those who are patience.
3. I am actually a decent-looking, attractive person.
4 Things I love to do but I'm bad at:
4. Playing the guitar.
4 Things I hate to do but I'm good at:
1. Persuading people to change their mind.
2. Spending my money.
3. Sleeping all day.
4 Things I did that I'm ashamed of:
1. I used to lie a lot.
2. Dated a guy who is both a husband and a father, and I actually know his wife.
3. Pretended to be sick so I can skip class and go on a date.
4. Used to love alcohol.
4 Things I did that I'm proud of:
1. Finally almost completing my degree.
2. Never regretting my past mistakes.
3. Used to survive an entire month with just RM50 in my wallet.
4. Quite good at writing (and getting some recognition about it).
4 Things I didn't do that I regret:
1. Didn't tell that certain someone that I love him until it was actually already too late.
2. Did't make more time for my friends.
3. Didn't learn to swim but loving the beach.
4. Didn't actually move on after that last breakup.
4 Things I want before I die:
1. Someone to love.
2. Traveled the world.
3. Clear off all my debts.
4. Good health.