265: this pretty much sums up why i didn't call you back.

WARNING!

This entry is full of profanity and angry tone. 
Those who wanted to kept their 'pahala' for fasting intact better skip this entry altogether

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What, still reading? 
Well, suits yourself. 

You have been warned.
No. This video do not exactly reflect the entire entry. I just find the cute cute. That's all.

In case if you're reading this (which I bet you did, since you persistently asking for the URL of my blog!), this pretty much sums up why I didn't call you back, you crazy mo**e**uc*e*! That will be the only and last time I went out with you, you sick stupid f*ck!

Not only that you're very obnoxious, but you're also very rude and selfish. You're rude to me, you're rude to my friends (whom I don't know why seemed to adore you like crazy), and most importantly you're rude to my best friend who sent me over to that lousy expensive restaurant that you choose as our first (and most definitely last) date. I'm glad that you're paying because there is no way in hell I am going to fork out nearly a hundred bucks for a buka puasa four-course meal.

Urrghh... I can't even begin to describe the hatred that is accumulating within me the moment you started to talk about the crappy stuff you did and how much money you have.

You think being a person who recently graduated from Russia and now working as a doctor is a bad-a** thing and gives you the absolute pass to disrespect other people? You think that you're like so f*ck*ng smart you can belittle that harmless dude that serves our food because he is JUST A F*CK*NG WAITER? Who the f*ck are you to think that you're so damn good, huh? Are you like the assistant of God or some sh*t that you're so m*th*rf*ck*ng greater that other people?
How I wished we could stop by at Daiso or some other place so I can buy you a mirror for you to look very hard at yourself you m*th*rf*ck*ng vain as f*ck son of a b*tch!

So what if I am almost 30 and just about to graduate with my first degree? You think you being the person who so-called graduated from oversea university, your English is so damn f*ck*ing flawless?

Well, check your grammar book again you stupid idiot!

Who the f*ck confuses the word 'come', 'came' and 'went'. YOU DID, YOU STUPID F*CK!

"I come at your house yesterday, but you're not at home."
"I came by later-lah to borrow your DVD."
"I just went from there just now."

Really b*tch, really? And you say that my English is horrible!

You know what? I don't f*ck*ng care! *snaps my finger*

If you're like having a sh*tload of money, why don't you just donate them all to the Palestine or something, make some good out of it, especially now during the fasting period. Instead of telling me how cheap I am dressing and that I could not even afford a decent pair of jeans. I got that jeans that I am wearing at UNIQLO and yes I got it during its grand opening at Fahrenheit 88 for only RM19.90 but I don't f*ck*ng care because those jeans fits me perfectly!

I don't go buying stupid designer jeans that is going to costs me half of my part-time job's salary and it's not going to fit me right.

You think your RM500 CK jeans are so damn good? Let me pour some kerosene and light it on fire, will it burn to crisps then? Might as well just burn you altogether with your stupid jeans.

And if you don't know how to pronounce the name of the food on the f*ck*ng menu, don't make stupid attempt to say it and hope that it will impress me, you idiot f*ck! You're just going to make yourself look like some dumb retard or something.

And how dare you try to deny it when I try to correct you pronunciation because you claimed it that 'the Russians say it that way' shit. Urgghh... you're such a dumb f*ck! I wonder why our government is so blind and stupid to give you scholarship to go to Russia and let you be all dumb as f*ck when you came back.

Oh, and f*ck you, and f*ck your lousy car! Come to think of it, I would rather walk the entire Penang Bridge than hearing you babbling about the type of music that you listen to. At that time, I just don't give a f*ck if you like the same singer as I do and I definitely don't give sh*t if you claim that you know Anuar Zain in person and that you have his private number.

WHO THE F*CK CARES YOU HORRIBLE SICK F*CK!

Now I am going to stare at this picture of a kitten to cool me off.

aww........ ^^,

Kthnxbai.

Ulasan

If and only if I read this entry entry (I mean verbally) - I believe that the "tootttt" "toooot" sounds will occasionally can be heard.

Anyway, be patience sweetheart. That fag just another whore that came in our life. Let the person gone by wind and hell yeah, who needs designer pants/clothes if we can buy lots of decent & awesome things with that money?

Nobody will check the brand inside our clothes anyway (oh, do they?)

*hugs*

Chill up babe!