322: ya, aku bodoh. maka maafkanlah.

When I get to Warwick AvenueMeet me by the entrance of the tubeWe can talk things over a little timePromise me you won't step out of line

When I get to Warwick AvenuePlease drop the past and be trueDon't think we're okay just because I'm hereYou hurt me bad but I won't shed a tear

I'm leaving you for the last time, babyYou think you're loving but you don't love meI've been confused, out of my mind latelyYou think you're loving but I want to be freeBaby you've hurt me

When I get to Warwick AvenueWe'll spend an hour, but no more than twoOur only chance to speak once moreI showed you the answers, now here's the door

When I get to Warwick AvenueI'll tell you baby that we're through

I'm leaving you for the last time, babyYou think you're loving but you don't love meI've been confused, out of my mind latelyYou think you're loving but you don't love meI want to be free, baby, you've hurt me

All the days spent together, I wished for betterBut I didn't want the train to comeNow it's departed, I'm broken-heartedSeems like we never started
All those days spent together when I wished for betterAnd I didn't want the train to come! Oh, oh

You think you're loving but you don't love meI want to be free, baby, you hurt meYou don't love me, I want to be freeBaby, you've hurt me

Assalamualaikum.

Ya, entri ini untuk kamu yang aku yakin benar akan baca kerana menurut kau, kau masih lagi kerap singgah ke blog ini untuk ketahui apa yang sedang terjadi kepadaku.

Entahlah. Sesi kopi dan sigaret kita tempoh hari ternyata suatu sia-sia. Aku tidak puas. Banyak hal yang aku rasa kau sorokkan dari pengetahuanku. Tak apalah. Kalau kau memilih untuk menjadi si bacul yang tidak mahu berdepan dengan realiti. Sepatutnya aku tidak bertemu kau lagi. Untuk apa? Untuk kau robek-robekkan hatiku dan lemparkannya sebagai makanan anjing?

Kau tahu tak sepulangnya aku menaiki tren ke kampus aku hanya mampu tunduk dan enggan mendongak kerana malu campur menyesal telah buangkan masa, energi dan pengharapan atas pertemuan sulung kita selepas sekian lama itu?

Ya, aku bodoh. Maka maafkanlah kerana masih lagi berharap.

Ulasan