215: benjamin taylor - cara nakal.



I just want to take you out and get you drunk so I can have my wicked way with youI’m just being honest cause I know the other guys are thinking just the same way tooAnd I’m not gonna lie and say that I will take you out to dance there’s just no chance ‘cause I don’t even like the same music you doI just wanna have my wicked way with you
So don’t you fight itCause I know you’re gonna like itShow me some skin I might bite itI wanna have my wicked with you.
So I’m not gonna come over and meet your mom and dadThey know that I was badAnd I don’t want to meet your friends or just pretend I like youAnd I don’t want to talk about what happened on your favorite tv showI just want to get you close enough so I can take off all your clothesAnd I’m not gonna make you cry or break your heart girl we don’t have the timeI’m just thinking of three hours or moreSo I can have my wicked way with you
So don’t you fight itDon’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried itShow me some skin I might bite itI wanna have my wicked way with youWicked way with youMy wicked way with you.

Ulasan